This policy sets out the basis on which personal information about you may be collected and used when you make a purchase through www.snaponeup.co.uk, Social Media (Snap One Up’s official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube accounts) and our partners’ websites (“Third Party Platforms”). By using the Site, registering an Account, interacting with us on Social Media and purchasing Items from the Store and Third Party Platforms you are accepting Media, accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy.
We are fully committed to maintaining your privacy Snap One Up do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. Rest assured that the information you provide to us is only used by Snap One Up to help process your order effectively and keep you informed of any promotions, catalogues, new arrivals or announcements by email (if you choose to opt out of marketing then you will not receive such information by email).
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. The Terms were most recently updated in April 2017.
Information We May Collect About You
During your use of our website (including for browsing and purchasing), your registration and use of the Snap One Up Account, your interaction on the Social Media, when you purchase Items from Third Party Platforms and when you participate in any promotions on or linked to the Site, Third Party Platforms and/or on the Social Media we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us.
- We may ask for your name, telephone number, home address, delivery address, email address and credit card and other payment details when you purchase Items from us. We will also ask for this information (including a date of birth) when you register an account with us too. We may ask for your details when you purchase or return items, such as your name, email address, postal address and signature. We will generate an order number which will be linked to your details when you place an order on our website.
- You may also provide information about you when you fill in forms on the website, or on Third Party Platforms or when you correspond with us on the Social Media (e.g. subscribing to our newsletters and emails, entering into prize draws, competitions and other promotions). In such circumstances you may provide additional information about you such as your photograph and other images and identifying information, your interests, hobbies, details of Social Media accounts.
- You may also give us information about you when you submit reviews, images, videos, comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other information or materials via our website, email or through Social Media, whether relating to our Sites, Third Party Partners, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment.
- You must ensure in all instances that the information you provide is personal to you and no one else (for example you must only provide an email address that accessible by you (solely) and not any other person. You should not use another person’s email address or a generic multi access workplace email address (such as email@example.com). You must also ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information you provide is personal to you and is accurate and up to date, and that you will keep us informed of any changes.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive the information set out in point one when you use the Third Party Platforms such as a Daily Deals Website. We work closely with other third parties (including without limitation carriers who deliver Items to you, card protection and payment processing companies (including Paypal and Worldpay) that process your payments, business partners (including without limitation third parties that provide promotions and sell our products at a discount, warehouse and customer service operators and in technical, advertising market research and promotions management functions, analytics providers and search information providers). We may receive information about you from them.